1. One comprehensive solution for desktops, laptops & servers. Server backups include SQL Backup, Exchange Server Backup, Active Directory/System State Backup, and MySQL Backup in Linux.
2. Supports every form of Disk to Disk Data Backup, including remote data backup.
3. 1-Click selection for common backups: Email, Browser Settings, My Documents, etc - selectable with one click!
4. Intuitive browser based user interface makes backups & restores easy for end users.
5. Intelli-Delta technology for Incremental backups. Backs up only changes in files and not the entire file every time.
6. Automatically detect changes in files and/or directories and backs up accordingly.
7. Mobile users' (esp. laptops) data can be backed up immediately as they connect to the LAN.
8. Support for backing up multiple versions of the same file with time stamps for easy restores. StoreGrid also supports additional full backups.
9. Support for large file backups including 'continue where you left off' feature.
10. Every possible scheduling option included - including Continuous Data Protection.
11. Works on Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OSX. StoreGrid installations running on different operating systems are interoperable!
12. Powerful data compression based on the ZLIB algorithm.
13. Robust data encryption with up to 448 bit Military strength protection - based on the blowfish algorithm.
1. Flexible: works with your existing hardware and off the shelf components, eliminating the need to buy additional dedicated storage hardware
2. Comprehensive: One solution for all forms of data backup. No need for application specific backup
3. Pragmatic: Reliable and feature packed data backup software at an extremely affordable price.
4. Frugal: Consumes minimal CPU and memory.
5. Easy to Use: User friendly & intuitive browser based graphical user interface
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows: Windows® Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 2000 Server/2003 Small Business Server/2003 Server.
- Linux: Debian Linux 3.0 and above, Mandrake Linux 10.0 and above, RedHat Linux 8.x and above, SuSE Linux 9.x and above
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.x.
- FreeBSD: FreeBSD 5.4 and above.
- Internet Explorer 5.5 and above.
- Firefox 1.0 and above.
- Netscape 7.0 and above.
- Opera 9.0 and above.
- Mozilla 1.5 and above.
- Safari 1.2.4 and above.
- Windows, Linux, Mac or FreeBSD operating system with 64 MB RAM and at least 1 GB of free disk space.